I released this on SE on my birthday, now back-ported it to Oldrim. No assets, just esp. Enjoy!
A modest, assets-free improvement to Vlindrel Hall.
REQUIRES DAWNGUARD, HEARTHFIRES, DRAGONBORN
Cleaned and error-free in Tes5Edit.
– Doors added to rooms
– Beds changed to noble and upper, b/c no sane person sleeps on stone beds!
– Enchanting & Alchemy rooms combined & redone (Alchemy upgrade package not needed)
– All crafting, except Wood Chopping Block, just couldn’t find a good place to put it with all those wood piles it comes with
– Child room enabled at start
– Bath in master bedroom
– Hearthfire oven
– Many named containers for organization
– 1 mannequin added
– Navmesh adjusted
Alpha version, because it does still have a few, uh, wrinkles. I mostly tested this using Live Another Life, starting in Vlindrel Hall. There seems to be some sort of conflict between it’s packaging enabling and the Steward’s house upgrade scripts, because I bought the Child room package, and absolutely nothing happened, which is why I enabled it to start.
None of the items added are connected to the Upgrade packages, they are just there. I could’ve, but didn’t wanna, takes too much time. You still need to buy all the packages to get everything.
No. I like mannequins to display my outfits. If you don’t want them, disable them, or “mark for delete”.
If they move around, you need the “vanilla mannequin script fix” mod.
I hope you enjoy this mod (it sure was a pain pathing all the vanilla models to new functions).
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96205