Enter: Dragonborne Kingdom, a Skyrim Mod by M7.
Only Required Files: New World Mod Resource by Breti on Nexus Mods.
You Must Download this or the game will not work/CTD!
(No other DLC required).
“Arrowsmith Vanilla Edition v.3d” Mod (uses script for Gift effect)
“New World Mod Resource” (by Breti/Nexus Mods)
KS Hairdos Renewal (Hair).
Warriorlvl100 (Input, Ideas).
Do Not Play with Other Mods using this WorldSpace (Incompatible):
(Camelot, Chu Mnt., Build a City 4.0, A State-Builder).
Story: “You are the Dragonborne! For your services, you have earned as your reward an entire Kingdom!
This Kingdom contains various Towns, Villages, 4 Mines, a Palace/City, working Villagers and a Tax Collector, Farms, Ranches, etc. The People of Skyrim thank you for saving their lives and souls, and reward you with your retirement gifts.”
* Item sorter (sorts food items into baskets in the Palace Kitchen).
* Working Farmers (once a day they harvest produce or wheat into Granaries outside the Palace).
* Tax Collector (daily sends 100 gold per trip from his House to the Palace’s Bank; you must be there to see this, 2pm to 4pm, the same with Farms outside the Palace).
* Teleport Room (5 portals to various locations) in Palace.
* Bank (you can save from 10 gold to 10,000 gold in the vault).
* Scriptorium (Scribes work there; you can publish books in it, too).
* Armory (+ Mannequins, Display racks, Library bookshelves).
* Horse Seller (Spell Tomes) – buy horses, pets, or teleport spell.
* Knight Recruiter (Dragonknights are mortal – they have Dragon Souls).
* Ranch (Press “E” to access Cows, Rams, Chickens for items (Milk, Eggs, Wool, Leather strips) for harvesting).
* Master Suite (Penthouse level) with working bath tub.
* Living Room Bath (fortifies Magicka).
* Banquet Hall.
* Great Hall with Throne, benches, banners, Dining area, etc.
* Kitchen (+ Rotisserie grill; access to Cold Storage Room in pantry closet).
* Cellar (Wine, Grain storage).
* Brewery/Winery/Meadery utility (make your own drinks!).
* Children’s Bedroom.
* Practice Room (The Squire practices there daily).
* Library, Lounge + Bar, Stores, Blacksmith, Chapel of Mara, Servants’ room, and Barracks.
* Followers/Companions/Housecarl: (7); NPCs have daily routines (they sleep from midnight to 8am).
* Chef, Bartender, Maid, Bard/Musician, Store keepers, Fence, and other NPCs.
* Working Navmesh (Preferred Path is accessed by pressing “P” onto the red triangles).
* Working LOD (comes with Worldspace).
* Lots of safe storage.
* Dibella University + College Dormitory (with Cafe/ATM).
* 2 New Races: Dragonborne, Necromancer. (They Do NOT work yet).
* NPC Idles.
* Constructable objects/items/food (Snowberry Sherbet, Snowberry Coffee, etc.).
* 2nd Courtyard with Knight practicing on a dummy in daytime.
* Museum & Art Gallery.
* Guest Rooms.
* Mage Tower.
* Indoor Pool Chamber (increases Carrying).
* Working Miner in Gold Mine (Delivers varied ingots from 8am to 10am).
* 4 Inns; several Stores; Lumberjacks buy firewood, Farmers buy produce, Miners buy ores.
* Stores in Towns offer various items to buy/sell.
* Simulated buildings (for decoration).
* 4 Mines (Iron, Ebony, Soul Gem, Gold Mines; includes 2 Salt Mines that produce Salt or buried Dwarven Artifacts).
* Entrance to the Kingdom is in a shrine near Helgen/Riverwood on Map.
* Comes with original wildlife (deer, wolves, bears, skeletons, foxes, etc.).
* Tomb of the Dragonborne (watch out for bears!).
* Imperial Villa, & Tax Collector’s estates.
* Included: Japan Town from Worldspace, and other effects including ocean waves.
* The Church of Martin Septim.
* Bank ATMs in Inns/Towns.
Nordica Township, Japan Town, East Town, Longwood Town, Woods Village, Logsville, Mountain Village, Lokirstead, Imperial Villa/Tax Collector’s Estate, Lumbermill, Icy Town + Iron Mines, Ebony Mines Inn, Coastal Shire (Varied Farms). + Palace City.
Oct. 14, 2019.
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99878