This is the poor man’s NLA preset brought to you by a poor man with a potato computer. Tweaked and tested and borne out of the desperation of having a mid-low range PC.
Makes use of: Bloom, Adaptation, Sunrays, Detailed Shadows, and Mist.
Compatible with Khajit Night Eye.
1. This is NOT remotely as good as Confidence Man’s original NLA ENB preset. [/b]This preset is built from scratch, and it is meant to be a more performance-friendly alternative that utilizes the NLA weather esp.
2. ‘Performance ENB’ is an oxymoron thrown around a lot, so let me give you a more concrete and honest reference point.
All the screenshots are taken on my dated rig (AMD FX-4300; 8gb DDR3; AMD R7 260x 1GB).[/size]
I use SMIM performance module (NO 3d ropes/chains), Noble HD2k Performance version overwritten with Osmodius texture pack.
On top of this I use WICO, RS Children, and a selection of 1k/2k retextures and replacers for weapons, armors, and clutter.
I run the game on medium BethINI preset with textures turned to ultra, tree animations turned off, and 1024 shadows.
Average FPS with normal grass density in exteriors: 49
Average FPS with iMinGrassSize=100 is 55
Average FPS Overlooking Whiterun from Dragonsreach: 40
Average FPS Looking at Riverwood from the bridge towards Whiterun: 43
To capitalize most on ENB’s Detailed shadows, I recommend you set shadows no higher than 2048.
1. Download ENB v262 binaries here.
2. Copy d3d9.dll and enbhost.exe from the ‘Wrapper Version’ in the downloaded archive to the main skyrim directory (where TESV.exe is).
3. Copy my ENB files to the same folder.
4. Get Natural Lighting and Atmospherics 2.0 here.
5. In the NLA v2.0 archive, copy over only the ‘Data’ folder to your Skyrim directory.
Touch fanny Praise your favourite Aedric deity.
More Subtle Nirnroot (just delete nirnroot already smh)
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99342