DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS MOD TO OTHER SITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. IF YOU WANT TO SHARE OR USE MY FILES, CONTACT ME FIRST!
New ice shaders for caves and ice related stuff.
The mod was made with Glacierslab in mind, but can be used without.
Covers icebergs, ice floes, icicles, caves, clutter and effects from vanilla game, Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs.
– Multi-parallax shader distributed through all (hope so) ice related models.
– Texture friendly, you can use whatever texture you like.
– Dawnguard DLC; I used some textures from the said DLC, so without it you will get missing textures.
– Glacierslab; it’s not a requirement, but rather a recommendation, because I built this mod to compliment Glacierslab.
Use NMM or whatever mod manager that supports FOMOD and follow installation steps (pick whatever options you want).
If you want to install the mod manually, just drop textures and meshes into your data folder. You’ll miss on advanced installation tho.
NMM or remove mod’s folders.
– Seams may happen;
– I put in some particle lights for ENB here and there in columns for funsies, so that may give additional light when used along with ENB;
– I’ve no idea why, but the multi-parallax shaders sometimes don’t work. Apparently this has something to do with rescaling of objects in game or some other reason;
– On a side note, someone should do a proper relighting for ice caves now, because the lighting still looks like a piss.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use this with my favorite texture mod?
Q: Is this compatible with SMIMwhatever?
A: Yes. Just overwrite everything asked with assets from this mod.
Q: Is Glacierslab a requirement?
A: Nope. But I do recommend using it.
Q: Can you separate DLCs and the game?
Q: Is this compatible with Enderal or some other big ass mod?
A: I dunno, probably, as long as the mod in question uses vanilla Skyrim assets.
Q: Can you do the same for whatever mod that doesn’t use vanilla Skyrim assets?
A: Eh… Dunno. If it’s something like Beyond Skyrim – Bruma, it’s likely I’ll do something. If it’s something like Enderal – I don’t think I’ll do anything.
Q: I found a model you didn’t modify!
A: Tell me its name, I will find it and I will kill it.
Q: I don’t like an asset from this mod.
A: If you feel like the options provided are not enough for you, then remove parts of your choice yourself.
Q: I don’t like some shaders from this mod.
A: I can’t possibly change everything to suit everyone’s tastes.
Q: The mod does not work.
A: Make sure you installed everything right (I’ve no idea what can you not install the right way here). If you see ice glowing under the light, the mod deffo works, maybe it’s just parallax that didn’t kick in for whatever game reason.
Q: Why no SSE?
A: Because I can. Port it for yourself if you feel like it. I ported a dozen of SSE mods for my LE install without bothering any mod author.
A: My own.
The ones who did not read the description will be divided by zero. It ain’t that hard.
– You are not allowed to reupload this mod to other sites without permission;
– You are allowed to reuse any assets of this mod with credits provided;
– You are not allowed to port this mod to Special Edition, because I know that most people tend to strip advanced shaders away;
– You don’t have to ask me if you want to do something with this mod for private use;
If you have questions regarding permission, feel free to ask.
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99443