My attempt on recreating the Mortal Blade from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice game.
– Comes with it’s own Mortal Draw power during heavy attacks. This power will be added to you automatically when you first load a game with this mod installed, but it’s useable only when wielding Mortal Blade. Activate again to turn it off.
– Custom enchantment :
Absorb 40 points of health
Deals bonus 40 points of damage to undead
– 2H only
– While equipped causing you to suffer 50 DMG to Max Health and 25% DMG to Heal Rate (Vampires won’t suffer this)
– Has slightly higher range than any other vanilla weapon. Greatswords, Battleaxes and Warhammers have a reach of 1.3, Mortal blade has reach of 1.35
– Has a speed of 1.0 (vanilla 1h sword) instead of 0.75 as other greatswords.
– Highest stagger rating of 1.30 while Warhammers have 1.25
Obtainable from console type “help mortal blade” to get ID or from AddItemMenu. My scripting knowledge isn’t enough to make a cool quest to obtain it sadly.
In Sekiro this sword is used to slay few undying types of enemies that could not be killed permanently otherwise. In Skyrim we don’t really have that types of enemies, so instead I simply gave the blade bonus damage to undead and Turn undead enchantments. If you have any ideas how to improve the blade further to resemble it’s functionality in Sekiro and to make it fit into Skyrim, leave a comment.
Sword’s power actually already have something similar for human enemies. Just watch the video on elysees Mod page. If you kill a humanoid npc with the slash, you should hear a specific sound after which enemy will fall on their knees and after few seconds their heads will roll. Best way to trigger this when npc is low is to move back a bit from them and then power attack, to make sure it will be the slash that will kill them, not your actual swing.
About the health drawback for people that have not played Sekiro. I don’t want to spoil the story, so Im just gonna say that well, in Skyrim you can’t resurrect after death, so instead I simply added health drain debuff(both max hp and regen).
About the floating blood enchantment on the sword that you can see on SE modpage… version that you can get here will have a vanilla looking absorb health enchantment. I didn’t get the permission yet to include it as the author was last seen online few months ago, so that version is for my personal use atm. As soon as I get his permission I will upload version with his enchantment.
elysees for letting me use her BerserkStyle Blade Kustom mod
lautasantenni for meshes and textures ( free to use as long as you credit )
TheObstinateNoviceSmith for health drain script ( free to use as long as you credit )
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97573