** REQUIRES DAWNGUARD AND HEARTHFIRE. **
– BIIG credit to LWatson95 and his Nature Staff Resource for the beautiful staves!
SPECIAL EDITION users: Spriggan Destruction Magic SE
My first ever Skyrim mod, behold! *fingercross*
Spell Tomes and Staves have been added that allow the Dragonborn to cast the “Spriggan Spray” spell, but with a couple twists! They haven’t been added to Wild Spriggans, so you’re safe. … For now.
There have been a couple of people I’ve seen to try and make an accessible form of the”Spriggan Spray” spell, but I never really could utilize them in combat properly because they were either limited to one hand, or they drained the crap out of my Magicka. Plus I couldn’t find the other variants that Matrons and Earthmothers use.. UNTIL NOW! 😀
Where to find?
Temple of Kynareth being sold by a female Argonian named “Lavanda.” Also accessible via Console. Follow the instructions below under the TLDR if you’re new to using the Console in Skyrim.
Spriggan Spray, or “Swarm:”
(Novice; Concentration): Stream of Spriggan flies that deals 10 points of poison damage to Health and Stamina per second. Poisoned targets take extra damage.
(Apprentice; “Firebolt” type of spell): Blast the enemy with a swarming mass of Spriggan flies.
Spriggan Spray (Matron Variant), or “Matron Swarm:”
(Adept; Concentrated): Tap into the destructive healing properties of a Spriggan Matron. Release a stream of Spriggan Matron flies that steal 20 points of Health and Stamina per second and give to you. Damage affects undead.
Spriggan Spray (Earthmother Variant), or “Earthmother Swarm:”
(Master; Concentrated): Make them all kneel before the rage of a Spriggan Earthmother. Inflict 50 poison damage per second to Health and Stamina to enemies as they stagger. Damage affects undead.
I’m about to find out! Please leave a post if you do, and I’ll try my best to help or fix it. Only ones I can think of are audio aesthetics being affected, since the spells rely on Vanilla Spriggan sfx.
TLDR/Want em Now: New Destruction Spells and Staves for a Druidic Mage, have a look!
1. Press the ` key when in Skyrim to make the Console open up.
2. Type to find the object code under BOOK or WEAP: “druidic” for spell tomes, and “brood” or “swarming” for staves
3. Scroll up with PG Up/PG DN
4. Type “player.additem <objectcode> 1”
Druidic Destruction Tome: Swarm: 10 poison dmg to Health and Stamina
Spriggan Staff of Swarming:
Druidic Destruction Tome: Brooding Mass: blast of 25 poison dmg to Health and Stamina
Staff of Brooding Mass
Druidic Destruction Tome: Matron Swarm: 20 Absorb Health and Stamina dmg
Matron Staff of Swarming
Spell Tome: Earthmother Swarm (07002f9a) 50 Health and Stamina dmg +Stagger
Earthmother Staff of Swarming (0700ce1b)
If the codes above are different for you and don’t work, have the Console Open and type “help swarm” (PGUP/PGDN to scroll) Then type “player.additem <itemcodenamehere> 1”
– Functioning Structure: Explosive Ball, Cloak, Rune, Wall, and Ritual AOE
– Aesthetic Structure: Particle modification to match those of Spriggans.
– Other Spriggan/Druidic spells for other schools of Magic, including Call of the Wild, Spriggan Claws, Spriggan Shield, Thistleflesh, Matron Heart, or Conjure Frozen Spriggan.
– Lore/Easter egg books.
– Player homes and quests
– Counterpart to Nettlebane
– Possibility of letting the player become a Druidic “Lord:” Matron Body + Vampire Lord + Nature-ish Spells. Would make player weak against Ebony Weapons and Fire.
Recommended Mods (for the Druidic hungry players of course)
– MihailMods: Lurkers and Briarheart Trees, Indrik, Old Gods of the Hunt, Druid Backpack
– 3jiou: Forgotten Magic Druid Spells
– SpikeDragonLord: Gnarls of Skyrim
– Bluearchon: Wrath of Nature
– ArcZeroEssentials: Druid Essentials
– LunarMagister7: Druidism: Absorb Animal Spirits
– AppleOFEden: Mushroom Followers
– Spriggan Conjuration
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95892