- From the guy who brought you Ultimate Morrowind Saves: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45511
- These save files are from 2013. I had them saved on a disc for a few years and I decided to reinstall Skyrim and finish it completely. I started playing the game in 2018 and now it is finished in year 2019.
- Dunmer master race.
- Characters name: Dragonborn.
- Winstead Manor is Dragonborns family home. Explore every chest and container, I have categorized them by items.
- Aela the Huntress is your wife. You can become a werewolf one more time.
- I have completed all quests (I hope so). It is up to you to decide to kill Omluag from Markarth or Azzada from Dragon Bridge.
- I have killed Paarthurnax.
- I have learned the enchantment from the Gloves of the Pugilist.
- All potions have been discovered except from those which require unique ingredients – Jarrin root.
- Dawnguard dlc. I have joined with dawnguard. Serana is not cured and she can transform you into vampire lord as much as you want.
- Dragonborn dlc. I have sided with rieklings. Also, I have found Every unique item and artifact.
– Dark Brotherhood: Ciceros life has been spared.
- Thieves Guild: All quests have been completed and trophies have been found.
- I have solved every College of Winterhold quest and Companions quest.
- I could have cleared the entire minimap but the game has a problem of minimap shadow reappearing.
- I had to use cheats in solving some problems that were consequence of bugs such as acquiring the Helm of Yngol and Longhammer etc.I had to spawn Frofnir Trollsbane at relevant location in order to obtain his unique weapon because he was glitched.
- There are two things that have to be done. First, I do not know if revelers ever spawned in my playthrough, but I do not have charmed necklace and I do not have nerves to wait for them. It is up to you to obtain it through random encounter or console commands. Second, dawnguard novice Hakar did not appear either which means that you have to wait for him and find his treasure.
- It is advisable to have the following mods:
1) Better Skull of Corruption: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5208/2) Conjure More Dremora – Dremora Mage and Archer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/351003) Fade Other: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/488324) Low-Tier Wooden Crossbow: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54134/5) Staff of Magnus Absorb: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5705 (50 damage in my playthrough)6) Vampiric Drain Buff by Arhtech: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23176/
- It is also advisable to have Unnoficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/) which I installed in 2018.
- Have fun!
Original URL: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96709