Usually all loading screen mods available on Nexus providing only utmost variants: more loading screens with text hints or completely removed/overhauled loading screens. This mod suits those who want a middle option: leave the vanilla 3D models and slightly increase their variety, while remove the text hints. Nothing extraordinary, but may be useful for some one who tired to see the same potions or thief each time the game being loaded.
– The mod provided as is without any support. I just shared a part of my own setup.
– USLEEP and all DLCs required. No compromises.
– All languages supported, since the hints text was removed.
– This mod does not contain any textures or models. Only a esp file.
– If you still see some text hints then, obviously, you have some other mod in your load order which adds a loading screens with text.
– Screenshots was taken from a modded game, so, you may not don’t get the same looking 3D models with your mod set.
– If you still see some text hints then, obviously, you have some other mod in your load order which adds a loading screens with text. Here is a small tip on removing whose hints in xEdit: